Filed under Entertainment

Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ leaves audience on edge of their seats after stunning finale

“Avengers, Infinity War,” came out on April 27 and in the opening weekend earned $258 million, surpassing even “Star Wars, The Force Awakens,” for opening profits.

James Walter

James Walter

Avengers Infinity War,” the third movie in the Avengers franchise, left audiences dying to see the next movie in the trilogy.

The plot of the movie followed Thanos, a powerful being whose goal was to restore balance to the universe by killing half the people in it. He tried to collect the infinity stones, which, using a magic gauntlet, would allow him to complete his goal with a snap of his fingers.

The movie also had characters from “Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Doctor Strange,” and other fan favorites like Scarlet Witch and Black Panther.

One thing that made this movie so great was its incredible graphics and fight scenes. The backgrounds on the planets Titan and Vormir were incredible, as were the fights between Thanos, his minions, and the Avengers, especially during the finale.

Something that was not the best about the movie were the multiple plots. Different groups of heroes went to protect different infinity stones, so the movie was jumping around from one group to another. Something serious would happen with one group and then it would switch and another group would start cracking jokes.    Overall, I rate “Infinity War,” a four out of five stars for some awkward scene changes, incredible graphics and a nail-biting plot.

• Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ leaves audience on edge of their seats after stunning finale

New year, new staff: Bak welcomes many new staff members

Speech and debate team recognized for national award

General Elections

Sixth to eighth grade transfer

New technology allows people to spend their vacation in orbit

Communications majors explore various fields of art area

• Editorial/Op-Ed

Communications displays its talent to others

First Lady Melania Trump and China’s first lady visits Bak MSOA

Girls soccer team wins county championship

SECME brings home awards from annual Olympiad competition