Gelato Grotto provides a variety of flavors to get you through the spring season.

Back to Article
Back to Article

On a hot summer day or a cold winter night, ice cream is a treat favored by many people. I went to Gelato Grotto, and they offered a variety of flavors to suit everyone’s taste.

Gelato Grotto is located at 11300 Legacy Ave Suite 100 in Palm Beach Gardens. I tried the regular cotton candy gelato, the strawberry cheesecake milkshake, and the chocolate chip cookie with the dulce de leche gelato on top.

Cotton Candy Gelato

Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake

The cotton candy gelato was very smooth and had a great taste. The price was $5.10 with tax included. However, the gelato was too sweet for my taste. I give this gelato a four out of five.

Next, I tried the strawberry cheesecake milkshake. The milkshake had a great taste and was made to perfection. The price was $7.44. It tasted like real cheesecake and had fresh strawberries in it. I give this milkshake five out of five stars.

Finally, I tried the cookie with the dulce de leche gelato on top. The price was $6.28.  The cookie did not taste like it was baked all the way, and it was very soggy. The ice cream was good by itself, but when it was paired with the cookie it did not taste good. I rate this three out of five stars.

Cookie with Dulce de Leche Gelato

The environment was clean, and the service was polite and courteous. Although, it took more than ten minutes to get my gelato ready.

Gelato Grotto was a great place for ice cream and a family outing. I would rate this place four out of five stars, and I can’t wait to go back.

• Gelato Grotto provides a variety of flavors to get you through the spring season.

Bak Photo Gallery

PHOTOS: Bak’s Green Team reinvigorates beautification efforts

Bak Photo Gallery

Best peppermint-flavored foods for all holiday snackers

Entertainment

Starbucks has many interesting secret drinks

Fletch’s fall festival brings clubs together

Advanced radio teaches students diverse skills

New year, new staff: Bak welcomes many new staff members

Speech and debate team recognized for national award

General Elections

Sixth to eighth grade transfer

New technology allows people to spend their vacation in orbit